|FAO Group Photo|
- Thailand's Man and Nature Festival
- May 30 - June 1, 2008
- Kanchanaburi, Thailand
- A festival of world music, culture, and strategy for the human race. ECN will be on hand with posters and interactive displays to highlight the problems of human-elephant conflict (HEC) and our work towards mitigating it.
- Human-Elephant Conflict: The Way Forward
- March 26 - 27, 2008
- Pavilion Rim Kwae Resort, Ban Nong Hoi (near Salakpra HQ)
- This is the first workshop of its kind in the River Kwai region, or even Thailand, where all sectors involved intentionally gathered to share data, discuss issues, exchange experiences and develop a set of practical measures to improve conservation management and to solve human-elephant conflict (HEC) in and around Salakpra Wildlife Sanctuary, Kanchanaburi, and west Thailand.